Talent Development Manager
Learning and Development
Human Resources Management
About Our Client
Our client is a Conglomerate, headquartered in Mauritius. This family-controlled business group is also listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius.
The main Role will be to :
- Manage Talent Development programmes and initiatives to ensure potential leaders are identified, assessed and effectively developed;
- Coordinate, develop, implement & maintain the performance review processes
- Contribute at both strategic and operational levels in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business aims while also providing a customer-focused HR service
- Establish monitoring and evaluation of all development activities within the organisation to ensure performance improvement and return on investment for the business;
- Monitor and collate outputs from performance appraisals, assessments and programmes of the talents and individuals identified as critical to the business and follow-up on actions / initiatives agreed for these individuals;
- Source all training needs from all functions and manage interface with HR and suppliers and manage the organisation training Institution
- Work closely with the Head of Human Resources and Managers to formulate policies and plans
- Work closely with the Head of Human Resources and Internal Communication for initiatives and activities for employee engagement & welfare (including induction, welfare activities, employee engagement surveys, staff meetings amongst others).
- To identify, design and implement strategic HR projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any other equivalent qualifications.
- Above 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills coupled with a high level of integrity.
- Ability to organise, prioritise, meet deadlines and maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to contribute to, and work within, a team environment flexibly with a willingness to contribute to other functional areas
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's on Offer
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits.