Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Transactional Banking Sales Manager
A top bank based in South Africa looking for a Transactional Sales Manager
Based in Johannesburg
À propos de notre client
A top Bank Based in Johannesburg South Africa
Description du poste
The successful candidate will be based in Johannesburg and have the following duties:
- Execute and operationalise the implementation of the sales strategy against objectives and outcomes through managing the sales team targets and activities.
- Identify sales opportunities by sourcing and analysing and making recommendations to implement sales plans and objectives.
- Deliver on all financial deliverables through ensuring acquisition, retention, quality and cross selling to support liability and revenue growth.
- Build strategic relationships with stakeholders through ensuring a world class service delivery and through various measurements and disciplines to enhance the client experience. Ensure that the team adheres to service standards and strategies for the achievement of world class service expectations of all stakeholders.
- Manage, implement and re-evaluate process execution to ensure that the business achieves its objectives through strict compliance and risk controls.
- Educate the sales team and reinforce applicable changes to mitigate risk by keeping abreast of changes to relevant regulation, rules, processes and policies.
- Ensure efficiency of resource and capacity plans to embed a high performance culture through staff planning, work allocation and contingency planning.
- Manage performance of staff by providing a clear understanding of performance agreements, ensuring a clear vision, agreeing on goals and objectives, providing regular feedback on performance, recognising and rewarding achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
- Stay abreast in field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders by building capability of self and staff through identifying current and future training and development needs.
- Maintain a capable high performing team and ensure an environment for optimal performance is created.
- Ensure transformational targets are met for own team through consideration of targets during the staff recruitment, retention and training process and utilising suppliers listed on the preferred supplier list.
- Create a client service culture through various required interventions.
- Support and encourage staff to participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives.
- Encourage team to generate innovative ideas and share knowledge.
- Involvement in solution/product development initiatives and ensuring Transactional Banking solutions/products are delivered on time and as per requirements.
- Stay abreast of developments and changes in the Transactional Banking solutions/products space by engaging with all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- B Com Honours in Accounting or equivalent
- 8 - 10 years corporate transactional banking sales experience with a minimum of 3 years managing a team.
- 5 years' experience in dealing with Public Sector transactions.
- Managing a team of managers
- Developing succession plans
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Formulating and implementing communication strategies to cascade functional strategies
- Building a community of leaders
- Identifying/selecting talent
- Conducting benchmarking exercise to investigate improvement opportunities
- Developing and execute the strategy plan
- Developing a stakeholder management grid for the business
- Executing organisational change
- Developing resource plans to execute functional strategies
- Networking and building relationships
- Developing a client service delivery plan
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with peers / subordinates / managers
- Managing business risks
- Managing a department or area
- Making effective financial decisions
a competitive market related offer