- Warehouse management system
- Warehousing Key Performance Indicators
À propos de notre client
Present internationally our client is a key player in the Logistics and Freight Forwarding industry. With their proven background in the business, they have ensured the best tailor-made and high-quality logistics solutions to its global customers. They provide value-added supply chain solutions to large multinational companies with household brand names.
Description du poste
- Strategically manage the warehouse in compliance with company's policies and Top Management vision.
- To ensure the Safety and Health of staff.
- Strategically manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system as well as ensuring stock accuracy.
- Responsible for the Warehouse Management System to drive efficiency and effectiveness in the operations.
- To plan the load versus capacity of the warehouse resources such as Manpower, Infrastructure, etc manage its operational activities, financial and non-financial forecasting, Stock Management and/or activities to manage costs and improve productivity, accuracy of order, customer service.
- Review existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet the company needs.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration or any acceptable qualification by the Management.
- Hands-on knowledge with Warehouse Management System including systems and databases.
- Developing budgets which includes forecast and analysis of revenue, cost and PBT.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Leadership skills and ability manage team members.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready for a transformation journey in Mauritius with the ability to implement change and strategy.
An attractive remuneration package along with training, coaching and career progression opportunities