In this webinar hosted by the Michael Page UK team in July 2020, the guest speakers explore the evolution of leadership moving out of the global health pandemic.
Key discussion points cover:
- How leaders of organizations can adapt?
- How employers should engage with an agile and remote workforce
- Who will adapt and prosper?
- The cost of failing to respond
- How are businesses changing their operations in the ‘new normal’?
- Are people leaders and managers equipped with the skills to inspire, motivate and drive performance without the physicality of the office space to fall back on?
Effective leadership has been and will continue to be fundamental to ensuring team motivation, productivity, and inspiration, which can ultimately determine the level of commitment and loyalty individuals have to a company.
Register to watch this on-demand webinar below: