Executive Search jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobEast LondonPermanentARU are looking to innovate within the Higher Education industry and the Assistant Director Customer Acquisition is pivotal in doing this.
- Based in East of England
- Fantastic opportunity to drive a new approach to customer acquisition
The General Manager will be responsible for Development, Sales, Operations and Finance. Reporting to the CEO of SSA.
- Our client is a Global Advertising Company
- Start-up and multinational experience are required
Dans le cadre de son développement, Michael Page Maroc renforce son équipe et recrute un Consultant en Recrutement pour ses divisions techniques.
- Leader spécialiste de la sélection et de l'approche directe de cadres confirmé
- Esprit entrepreneurial - Goût du challenge - Sens relationnel
Responsable Accueil & Services Zone MENA H/F - Maroc
- Responsable Accueil & Services Zone MENA H/F - Maroc
- Acteur majeur du secteur hotelier
Basé(e) à Casablanca et rattaché au Directeur Produit et Services de la zone Afrique/Moyen-Orient/Maurice, vous coordonnez et animez l'ensemble des équipes et les différents services liés à la Restauration sur votre périmètre.
- Grand groupe hôtelier international
- Expérience confirmée dans la restauration en hôtellerie
Success, continued growth and development has led to our client's requirement for a Managing Director, East & Southern Africa to lead the business across the region and reporting into the Group Managing Director and Executive Board. Our client is a total energy solutions provider, specialising in the delivery of petroleum products and energy solutions across the East & Southern Africa region.
- Managing Director, Petroleum Company, East & Southern Africa
- Operations, Business Development, General Management
Our client is a leading multinational company from the oil and gas sector looking for Zambian candidates with at least 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in a managerial position to lead their Zambian business.
MauritiusPermanent$20,000 - $60,000
- Our client is a leading multinational company from the oil and gas sector
- Our client is looking for Zambian candidates with 10 to 15 years experience
Unique opportunity to lead and develop the Executive Search efforts for a world-wide leader in the Professional Services Industry. Our client is looking for someone who could drive their growth in Sub Saharan Africa and identify and hire their future Leaders in more than 20 countries. Regular travel.
- Sub Saharan Africa Exposure
- Executive level
Reporting to the CEO (who is based in South Africa) the Managing Director must effectively lead and direct the business, its employees, assets and resources to effectively deliver the objectives of the organisation's strategic plan and financial performance metrics. This must be achieved in accordance with the Board/Key Stakeholder approved mandates.
In addition to providing leadership for the locally based management team, s/he will be required to work collaboratively with the broader Consumer Brands Executive Team and other key management as required.
- P/L responsibility of 100 Million business
- Rare opportunity to lift up an FMCG organization to international standa