This role is responsible for the identification, development and management of a portfolio of large local and global corporates, SOE's and government bodies looking for financing through trade finance instruments . Manage all associated risks linked with each transaction, including country risk, credit risk, market risk, operational risk and company reputational risk.
- Growing organisation
- Global commercial bank
An exciting opportunity exists within the Agriculture Fishing and Forestry sector to lead the transformation strategy for the companies operations across 13 African countries (and growing).
- Transforming the African Agricultural Sector
- Director level position based in Nairobi, Kenya
HR Group Ops Manager, Nairobi/Casablanca/Dubai, Group HR Director right arm, HR engineer profile, Comp&Ben, HR information system, FMCG/Telco/Tech industries experience
- This position can be based in Nairobi, Casablanca or Dubai
- HR engineer profile with sound experience with C&B and HR info systems
Sales Manager Consultant, Kenya, wireless communication industry, experience in wireless/internet, telco, VSAT and DTH operators, go to market expert, start-up mind
- Consultancy role
- Sales expertise in wireless and/or internet industry in Kenya
Start-up of the Tech industry, AML officer East & Southern Africa, AML Africa expertise, ACAMS certification, exposure to regulators and law enforcement agencies, experience in the region and the US, regulated & listed MNC of the telcos, FMCG, banking, financial services & institutions industries, will to work in a start-up environment
- AML Africa experts with ACAMS certification
- Experience with listed & regulated MNC, banking, finance services & institutions
As the Regional Sales Manager - East Africa, you will be based in Nairobi Kenya and responsible for growing profitable sales in East Africa.
- The Role is based in Kenya
- Experienced Sales Person with a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical)
An African non-profit organisation is looking at a Head, Development Cooperation to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Minimum 10 years of high-level experience in international development
- Experienced donor development and resource mobilization expert
As the Commercial and Capabilities Manager, you will be based in Nairobi Kenya and form part of the Sales Team with the sole responsibility of building, leading and motivating teams, ensuring that the teams have the appropriate skills and competencies available within the company and fosters a multi-disciplinary delivery team culture.
- Exciting Opportunity to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Position is based in Nairobi, Kenya