A team that’s diverse
At PageGroup we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insight to our business, generating creativity, problem-solving and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
Our inclusive culture creates opportunities for everyone. We recognize and appreciate that every individual is different and we want to make sure our people are comfortable bringing their true selves to work. It includes a broad range of activities, networks and memberships.
[email protected] - Women succeed at work
In 2012 we launched [email protected] with the aim of improving our gender balance at all levels across our business. Since then, we have:
- Celebrated International Women's Day across our offices through inviting guest speakers to share best practices on gender parity initiatives
- Run #IAmRemarkable workshops an initiative by Google, aimed at empowering women and other underrepresented groups to celebrate their achievements in the workplace and beyond.
- Partnered with Ellevate Women's Network and The Women Xchange to run career skills seminars for their members including female professionals across multiple industries
- Internal and external profiling of our female colleagues via A Woman's Journey series:
In July 2016 we launched [email protected] to demonstrate our commitment to disability and removing all barriers: physical, technological and attitudinal. It allows us to effectively communicate with all employees, clients and candidates so that necessary adjustments can be made for anyone with a disability.
- Run annual global [email protected] campaigns for World Mental Health Day including initiatives like the introduction of plants in the office, stress management workshops, 'Happiness' themed podcast listening sessions, as well as Yoga and breakfast sessions
- Created [email protected] Yammer network
- Run several mental wellbeing webinars on managing the impact of COVID-19 on anxiety and productivity, for the benefit of our employees