- JohannesburgPermanentR1,000,000 - R1,200,000
The HR Manager will be responsible for the full value chain of the HR function. The successful individual needs to ensure that the business is aligned to the overall strategy of the holdings company.
Opportunity to contribute wholistically to the HR function.
Provide both strategic and oppoerational HR support.
- Port ElizabethPermanentR850,000 - R950,000
Generalist HR Management responsibilities with a core focus on Industrial Relations. This individual will have key stakeholders including Unions, Councils, and various business heads located both in SA and overseas.
Multinational Leading Organisation
Regional HR Management Responsibility
Michael Page Maroc recrute en Afrique. Notre client est leader dans le secteur de l'industrie pharmaceutique au Maroc et en croissance à l'international. Dans le cadre de la croissance de ses activités, il recrute un(e) Plant HR Manager H/F, n°1 des RH sur la site.
Leader du secteur phamarceutique au Maroc et à l'étranger
Manager RH Anglophone confirmé, potentiel DRH
Lead the strategic HR agenda for a large technology business. Responsible for end-to-end HR operations as well as a large transformation project.
Lead the HR strategy for a digital transformation agenda within the business.
Large South African business with operations across Africa.
- Cape TownPermanentR600,000 - R700,000
- The HR Manager must be able to manager and implement projects by partnering with key stakeholders in order to build a competent workforce and create a positive climate for employees.
- The incumbent is required to be a subject matter expert on global mobility (expat quota, immigration controls and practices)
Opportunity to join a large multinational in their HR Africa Divison
Based in Cape Town
- Cape TownPermanentR750,000 - R850,000
- The role shall implement and execute Human Capital solutions in line with the corporation's HR strategy in order to enhance both the short and long term business results.
Opportunity is based in Cape Town
For a multinational company, leader in it's activity we are searching for a Plant HR Manager m/f, member of the managing team and n°1 HR for the country.
Multinational Company leader in its activity, opening a plant in Morocco
HR Director, HRM or SenioHRBP, english speaker, experience in starting a company
To implement the HR plan for the region including the administration of HR programs and practices related to labour relations, compensation and benefits, orientation, performance management, development of talent (national and expatriate workforce), succession planning, health and safety and recruitment and selection. To advise employees and managers about HR related matters.
Executive for one of the top industrial players in Angola
Residential status in Luanda
Didn't find the right Hr Manager job for you?
Sign-up to receive Hr Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.