About Michael Page Banking & Financial Services
We use our expertise, experience and consultative approach to hire banking or financial services professionals for your business in Africa. You won't interview anyone we think couldn't excel in the role.
Capabilities span research, sales and trading, asset management, private banking and investment banking in the front office, as well as particular strength in finance, accounting, operations, credit and compliance on the support side. While focusing initially upon senior to middle management level executive search and selection, the group has grown in response to client demand to include consultants whose focus is purely on junior levels (from two to seven years of experience).
This structure places our group in the unique position of being able to effectively service our clients across all levels of experience. In addition, we also provide a flexible staffing approach for clients who require professional level individuals on a temporary/consulting basis. Utilising our vast worldwide network of offices, we are able to source and place individuals globally.
If you are a candidate wanting to progress your career, then get started by browsing our banking and financial services jobs. We can use our expertise to help you find a permanent or temporary job in the banking and financial markets sector in Africa. If you are an organisation based in Africa looking to attract the best talent in this industry, contact our office directly.
Michael Page Banking & Finance Services recruits across the following areas, amongst others:
- Asset Management / Investment: Private banking, investment consulting, product management, portfolio management, strategy, analysis, trading, sales
- Operations: Back office, back office management, middle office operations, middle office management
- Credit / Commercial Banking: Sales manager, credit, credit analysis, credit consultancy
- Risk / Controlling: Market risk, credit risk, operational risk
- Legal / Compliance: Compliance officer, banking and finance lawyer, AML, KYC-Analysis
- Finances / Tax Accounting: bookkeeping, controlling, financial management, trust accounting, tax
- Retail Banking: Banking advisory, private client advisory, corporate customer support, credit counseling