About Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences
Michael Page Africa’s consulting team are specialists in healthcare and life sciences recruitment. We have offices in all major hubs in Africa, including Morocco, South Africa, Mauritius, and have an Africa desk in Hong Kong and Paris. Our team understands the technical needs of each role and are known to facilitate successful collaborations between employer and employee.
Healthcare and life sciences are some of the growing industries in Africa, with the private sector delivering about half of Africa’s health products and services. With a large database of candidates in Africa as well as globally, we can find professionals you need for your specialist roles in R&D, Medical Advisors, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Licencing and Project Management, to name a few.
Our track record: Some of our recent placements are listed below:
British-Swedish Multinational Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Company
- Distribution Relationship Manager – Kenya
- Country Manager - Nigeria
- Country Director, Sub-Sahara Africa – Kenya
French Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
- Business Excellence Director, Sub-Sahara Africa, Ivory Coast
- Business Unit Head, Nigeria
Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Belgium
- Medical Affairs Director, Kenya
- Medical Science Liaison, Kenya
- Supply Chain Manager Global Public Health, Kenya
- Market Access Manager, Kenya
- Market Access Manager, Ghana
American Pharmaceutical Corporation
- HR Business Partner - Sub-Sahara Africa, Nigeria
- Regulatory Affairs Director - West Africa, Nigeria
- Global Public Health Director, Kenya
British Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
- Head of Security, Africa
American Multinational Medical Devices and Healthcare Company
- Sales Director, West Africa, Ivory Coast
- Country Sales Manager, Uganda
- Senior Key Account Manager, West Africa
Indian Medical Technology Manufacturer
- Country Director, Kenya
“Acknowledging the professional etiquette of Michael Page Recruitment Services in the handling of recruitment process from start to finish, with prompt timely responses and updates at each stage that gives you time to plan and prepare well in good time with the right material for discussion with the hiring manager and recruitment team involved in the process. Above all, Michael Page is well versed with knowledge of the industry at which they are placing the candidate, with the right match of the competencies, skill set and capabilities of the candidate to the job role being sought/interviewed for. For employees and employers seeking to be merged at the meeting point on the table, look no further than Michael Page. Keep up the professional recruitment etiquette in the Pharma Industry!
Country Director – Kenya, Multinational Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Company
Clients: If you are looking to hire for a generalist role or are seeking subject matter experts in healthcare and life sciences, please fill the form on the right, or submit a job spec. For advice on attraction and recruitment, please view our management advice articles.