Regional Sales Manager East Africa, Kenya, multinational company, healthcare, medical devices/equipment/solutions, management skills, Country Sales Management knowledge
Experience in healthcare sector & medical equipment mandatory
Regional sales management experience appreciated
- To works closely with RHQ MEA in driving the growth and securing the short and long term revenue targets in the assigned targeted territories to meet company's business objectives.
- Achievement of profit margin, revenue and contract value targets set for the assigned territories
- Increase company's market share and profitability for assigned territories
- Prospecting, Sales and Account Management at strategic levels
- Development and management of alliances.
International Technology company
The General Manager's key role is to oversee the operations in Africa. You will oversee logistics, develop new business and ensure profitability the individual will also be responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff and proactively managing problems and issues.
Sanitation sales experience would be preferred
Experience in working with government ministries and development NGOs
Didn't find the right Sales job for you?
Sign-up to receive Sales - Kenya jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.